To think about tomorrow
29. So she pointed to him. They said, “How can we speak to an infant in the crib?”
30. He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.
31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.
32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.
33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”
34. That is Jesus son of Mary-the Word of truth about which they doubt.
In a world torn apart by violence it is important to revisit the ancient texts to see actually WHAT each religion teaches. No longer can we just go by the priests, imams, and rabbi’s words-we must search…
View original post 747 more words